So I attempted to make my friend a butterfly mobile for her baby’s nursery yesterday.. I think it turned out well for my first try at something like this.. I hope this gift blesses them!

I used a Martha Stewart Die cutter to cut out the butterflies. First I cut out a million butterflies..not really, but it felt like it.  Then I mod-podged two butterflies with matching patterns back to back to make one ‘whole’ butterfly.  I bent each whole butterfly and hot glued two whole and bent butterflies onto a piece of thread which I hung from a small grapevine wreath from Micheal’s.  It took a couple of hours to make but I think that was in large part to the fact that I was trying to figure out what I was doing as I was going. 🙂 I hope baby will like it!

Advertisements